Read the Printed Word!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's an Up-date!

There has been a little change in plans/now reading list. Since Tiffany has started a book club over on the SITS Blog Frog community, I have decided to join in and read The Help. I am still finishing up 1st to Die and Twenties Girl, but the help is priority one since there is a Twitter party involved. I love a good Twitter party. I am going to have to hurry because my copy of The Carrie Diaries arrives next week!

Click the book to go to bn.com and read a summary.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What's Twenties Girl all about? The title has me all interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you book site, I just finished,"The Help" great book too.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete